Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm Back (Again)

Thanks for bugging me April.

I've been busy and lazy about posting. I guess I needed a kick to get going. We'll see if I can start doing this more. ;o)

Anyway... I've got some pictures from Halloween through last weekend.

And, I actually included pictures of me, so you're in for a treat.

I chopped off my hair last Friday instead of going shopping. I went to Douglas J and saw Lourdes. If that sounds expensive, it was. Thank goodness for giftcards. Here's what the hair plan was:


I don't have a picture of me with the haircut, but she really got it to look just like the photo. I LOVE it!

In other big news, we booked a trip to Disney World! I go back and forth about the intelligence of this idea. We're going to be staying at a Disney Hotel for 9 nights. I'm praying now that the kids (and Craig) like it.

Well, I will try to talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

April said...

Yeah for mom pictures! You look super happy in all of them, so I hope that means you are doing well. It looks that way at least! :-)

I'm so jealous you are going on a real vacation. Another bonus of living close to family. I can't imagine when we'll do something besides Biz. Yuck. I don't plan on going there for a long time either!

And I want real pics of your new hair!!! The teaser is super hot! You were always so good with finding pictures. I'll have to try that next time vs. telling the lady to just do whatever she wants. I'm never happy with how my hair turns out.

Jodie said...

I second the yay on the mom pics. You do look happy and cute. I want to see pics of the new do. You always look good in short hair.

No one can accuse you guys of not getting out and doing things. I'm sure disney will be a blast.

LOL jing updated today. And I thought of you.