Monday, December 3, 2007

Oof-da!

Thought I should pull that out. Our weather this last week really reminds me of our time in Minnesota: Freezing, SUPER windy, but not a ton of snow. At least that's what I remember...

So, the big news this week? Well, my back was bothering me the last two weeks. Cory jumped on my back and aggravated my bulging disk, which hasn't bothered me in over a year.) I decided to go in and get something stronger than my Tylenol. Well, I bent down to pick up the pen top that I dropped and BAM! My back completely goes out. Nice. It was more painful than giving birth without any drugs. Really. I almost passed out. At least I was in the doctor's office.

So, I've been out since Wednesday morning. I'm feeling better, but not 100%. I'm still taking my muscle relaxer and Vicadin. They help my back but make me feel kind of sick. So that's fun...

Anyway, I hope your days are all going better than mine.

Oh, April, the way I got the good hair pictures: played the show online, paused it, and used SnagIt to capture what I wanted. I'll try to get a picture of my hair soon. Craig's work party is this weekend, so hopefully, I'll get a good one then.

2 comments:

April said...

Can't wait for pics!

And it is sucky cold here too...except we have snow too. Yuck. I need to move somewhere warm.

Hope your back feels better soon! At least you have an excuse to lay around. I wish I had that. I'm just lazy lately. :-)

Jodie said...

LOL on how you got the picture.

Hope your back feels better.

We have a Christmas party to go to this Saturday too. I love parties.