Friday, March 21, 2008

Drats.

So, the cat belonged to the little girl next door. We saw her and her dad riding their 4-wheeler out in the field and flagged them down. Turns out, she was really worried about "Smokey". I guess he goes outside sometimes, but doesn't usually go far from the house. (There's about 6 acres between our houses.)

They were really nice and asked Chase to come over and go fishing once their pond thaws out.

It's weird to think that I ever lived in a subdivision where the houses were so close and you saw your neighbors every day. I prefer this, but I guess it would be nice to talk to the neighbors more than once a year. Once all of our kids are in school maybe.

Anyway, hope you all have a happy Easter!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Poo on that. On the bright side... now you can go save some poor cat from the pet store or humane society. :)

April said...

I remember when you got Mica. :-( Sorry to hear about the bad news. But Jodie is right...time to rescue another cat! Your kids will love it.

April said...

I remember when you got Mica.
:-( Sorry to hear about the bad news. But Jodie is right...time to rescue another cat! Your kids will love it.