Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm Alive.

I'm just so busy! Grrrr.

In a nutshell:

  • I went to Michigan Tech as part of the STC dept advisory board. It was a lot of fun, and I went by myself so I had a little break from the kids.
  • We're working on building a garage/barn/shed-thing to replace the well house that had a tree land on it last August. (Yeah, nine months ago. We're really on top of things!) I've decided to call the new building Fred, since it's not really a shed, barn, or garage.
  • I'm also at nearing the end of a product release, and I'm super busy documenting Morae, our usability/user research software. If you don't know about it, it's way better than the old Unicrap usability lab and costs a lot less than the pompous fool manager guy put into that lab.
  • I took Chase to Cedar Point with our friend Susanne and her son Ethan. Ethan's just 9 months older than Chase, so the boys really have a good time together. We did an evening and then a whole day at the park, followed by a couple hours at the indoor waterpark.
Here's pictures of the CP trip, Cory, and the Fred building.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Mango you make me laugh! Thanks!

April said...

Yeah! Glad you are back. I hope you at least had a fishbowl during your trip!

Hopefully, it won't take "Fred" nine months to be built. :-) That's what would happen at my house!

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.