Friday, July 18, 2008

Mango

April asked why Jodie calls me that.

Jodie! Help me remember exactly what happened!

Honestly, I can't remember the exact circumstances. I know that it had to do with the "Mango" character from SNL.

I just can't recall how it started. Maybe I tried to do his voice or something. I can't imagine that I was that funny, but after the initial use, which Jodie thought was funny, it just stuck. I would sign "Mango" on my emails to Jodie.

Jodie! Fill us in with what you remember!

WICKED.
We're going to see Wicked tonight. I saw it last summer with some of my girlfriends. I really liked it, so tonight Craig, my sisters, my friend Susanne, and her sister Erin, are all coming with me. And we're going to Ukai, a Japanese Steakhouse, for dinner first. I'm excited!

(Anyone sick of hearing from me yet? This is like a record of sequential days with posts...)

3 comments:

April said...

Keep posting! It's good to finally hear from you again.

Have fun at Wicked. I'm so jealous!

Jodie said...

LOL m-a-n-g-o I do remember you doing impressions of Chris Kattan (sp?) and I thought they were funny. Mango just suits you when you're in a goofy mood. That's the only explanation I have...

Jodie said...

Oh yeah and have fun tonight!!