Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yikes.

So, today was the first day I was in the office this week. Chase has been sick. Viral something on Tuesday and 12 hours later, he also had an ear infection.

The kids did great at the birthday party, except for leaving... I was the only one with issues. I get so worried when both kids are not in my sight. There were several times when I didn't have either in my sight. It's a safe place, but I'm a worrier. Anyway, I survived.

So, Craig's home tonight, so hopefully things will get back to normal.

All my STC grad friends: We're hiring another writer, so anyone interested in working for an awesome company in Okemos, MI, let me know and I can let you know how to apply.

2 comments:

April said...

Just wait until you have to drop them off at a bday party at a stranger's house and you can't stay. Talk about frightening. Parents must think I'm weird because I always hang around to see what they are like before I take off. I won't leave my babies with scary people! Livy has to attend a 4 hour long bdbay party for a strange boy from her class this weekend. I'm not looking forward to it!

Jodie said...

Aw sucks that Chase is sick. I so wish I could apply for that job. :)