Friday, April 6, 2007

I love people!

I've never been a real "people-lover". I've sometimes enjoyed picking on people (not to their faces, of course), gossiping, being sarcastic, and not always giving people the benefit of niceness. But, today, I am amazed at the number of people that are not like, well, me.

I sent an email out to my company about Chase. April is Autism awareness month, so I thought that I should let the company know about the walk. People have responded in such a nice way. Some have donated and some have sent very nice, encouraging emails to me. THANK YOU! Wow! I guess I'm going to have to start thinking better of people in general! ;o)

On a related note, I should mention that I work for THE best company ever. TechSmith Corporation is the most employee-friendly company ever, and they are smart enough to hire very good people. It's those great people that have been so supportive of me and make the company an awesome company to work for. I am so privileged to work here and be in the company of such great people.

To anyone that I used to work with at Unisys, read this as "TechSmith is pretty much the polar opposite of what we were used to."

I'll hopefully have an update about this week later today.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

LOL Sally both this post and the post above it made me laugh. I totally know what you're talking about (with the whole people/friend thing). If I ever have to move back to Michigan you better make some room for me at tsmith. ;)