Monday, April 2, 2007

April is Autism Awareness Month

What Kind of World Do You Want?
I just found out about a new way to help raise money for Autism Speaks, and all you have to do is watch a video.

Here's the description from AutismSpeaks.org:


Click the image above or go to http://whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/213154 to view the video and send some money to Autism Speaks. The video made me cry, I'd be interested to know if you do the same.

As if you needed an excuse to take the kids to Toys 'R' Us?
Right now you can donate money to Autism Speaks at Toys "R" Us. We did this yesterday. You can just add a little bit of money onto your order. You can also donate online at http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2474404
There's also some links to various information, including a list of toys that they recommend for autistic children.

Finally...
We also finally got our camera back. Craig had left it at the cabin in January. So now I that I don't have to count on my sister or mom to send us pictures, maybe I'll get more pictures up, more often.

Update
Over the weekend, Chase did pretty good. He's been pushing Cory a little more often, but we're working on that. He started saying "Pink", although it sounds more like "Tink". He also got on his little Harley Powerwheels yesterday and LOVED it! I did take a picture with my new phone, but now I have to figure out how to get the picture somewhere besides on my phone... I might need to figure out my phone number first...

No comments: