Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Place

So, when we're feeling stressed, we're supposed to imagine our happy places, right? Instead, I thought that I'd show you some happy pictures of my babies.

  • Cory got a haircut! No more piggy tails! The new hairdo makes her patented "snotty look" look even snottier. (see the first picture below!)
  • Our friends Eric and Carrie visited for dinner and to show off their new Saturn Outlook on Wednesday. Eric is Cory's godfather and a cop, which isn't so much a coincidence.
  • We went to Kid's N Stuff, a hands on "museum" for kids in Albion yesterday. It was great. We met up with another kid from our Torrent group and her dad and sister. It was fun, and I actually ended up buying a year pass.




1 comment:

Jodie said...

Cute pictures. I have yet to cut Jayda's hair. You always were the brave hair cuter though - never afraid to try new styles. ;)

That sucks about the insurance. How frustrating!