Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ice

My mom likes to eat lots of ice. My sisters like to eat lots of ice. I like to eat lots of ice. If you like to eat lots of ice, you can appreciate my excitement for the new ice maker we have at work.
It makes these great little thimble-shaped pieces of ice. Because of their shape, they hold just the right amount of pop in them. It's a really nice thing to have when I want a snack at work. Ice and Diet Pepsi, zero calories, fat, and point. Nice.


So what's sucky about this? My tongue is pretty much constantly frozen and I have to wear my coat in the office. But, it's soooo worth it!

Garden
Craig is a garden nut. We've had a garden every summer we've been here in Michigan. It seems to get bigger every year. Here's pictures of his first big harvest.

He made spaghetti sauce last night with some of the tomatoes. I'm glad that he's motivated to can this stuff, because I'm totally not.


2 comments:

Jodie said...

So jealous of the garden goods!!! I'm super impressed! I wish I had gotten to see your garden(s) again when we were in Jackson.

Casey said...

Wow...that is amazing! I planted one tomato plant and was proud of that!