Friday, March 30, 2007

Hello Friday, again!

I wasn't going to write anything, but, since I have three readers, I'll have to do a quick line or two, or seven... or ten...

We've all had a pretty good week. Life's starting to settle down, and we're getting used of the routine of therapies. It doesn't seem quite as hard to deal with any more.

Greenfield Village went great. We left our house at 9am and didn't get home until about 7pm. That included an hour trip to the McD's play room in Chelsea. Chase finally isn't scared of climbing up in it, so that's fun. He did get stuck once, but his daddy climbed up to save him.

Funny enough, Cory was the one that got to be a handful. Chase really had a great time, even if we did get yelled at a few times for running...

Here's some pics, note the crazy large wagon that's twice the length of a double stroller... But, they seem to like it...






2 comments:

Jodie said...

We need to get a wagon like that!

The McD's story was funny. It seems like every kid has gotten stuck in the playland at some point and time. I remember when Brady did and Brian had to go get him.

Both of the kids are so cute! Thanks for posting pics.

AND you're extremely silly if you think you only have 3 readers. I garauntee that you have more than that. :)

April said...

My kids both have gotten stuck at McD's too! And at chuck E cheese and a myriad of other places. Liv is my daredevil, but she was deathly afraid of the climbing things. And clowns.

I started my blog too!

http://aprildoll.blogspot.com/