Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Weathermen

Why is it that weathermen get away with being wrong so much? If a person in another career was wrong as many times as they are, that person would be unemployed.

Even up until the storms hit yesterday, they were still saying that today would be dry. Um, it was pouring when I left the house this morning and it's still raining. Even better, here's the forecast from TheWeatherChannel.com for Cedar Point:Thursday's our evening at Cedar Point, Friday is our whole day. I guess it's not the crappiest forecast, but hot, sunny weather seems to go with Cedar Point.

Another thing that sucks today is that Cedar Point is only open until 7pm! I guess I've never been there this time of year, so I was totally surprised that it would close so early. I'm sure that will probably be a good time to leave for the kids. I'm sure that 9am-7pm will probably be a long enough day for them, and I guess us adults, too. Sigh.

Photos
Here's some pictures from Mother's Day.

Cory before the pickle was taken away.
Cory after the pickle was taken away.
Cory after Grandma made her happy again.Chase and (Great) Aunt Kathy
Cory and Mya
Sharing popsicles
Mya and Amy
Troublemakers
Where's Jose? Can you tell which is the real bird?

2 comments:

Jodie said...

cute pics - mine are total trouble makers too

Anonymous said...

Cute! In the picture where Cory is crying about the pickle, she looks like Chase.