Friday, March 16, 2007

Just for Jodie!


Here are the pictures that I promised earlier in the week. Thanks for reminding me Jodie!

These are from Cory's party last weekend. Is she cute or what?





That's Aunt Sarah, Cory's godmother, in the last pictures. Maybe next time I'll try to make one of those slide show things that Jodie's used on her blog.

Any ideas for what I should do with her hair? Those pigtails are just the hair on the top of her head. It's a lot shorter in the back and the sides. I'm not sure what we could even do with it. Pixie cut?

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Yay - thanks for posting pics. I love looking at them!

Cory IS cute! Don't cut her hair!! The back will catch up before you know it. :)

That's funny that you titled your post for Jodie. I was going to title my post on walking for autism "For Mango" but decided not to. I don't want to let too many people in on your top secret name.