Friday, March 16, 2007

Please support me in Walk for Autism Research

Visit my walking site to sponsor me!

I recently accepted the challenge of walking in the Autism Speaks' Walk for Autism Research fund-raising event. Walk for Autism Research is the signature fundraising event of Autism Speaks and is the nation's largest Walk program dedicated to autism research. Since its inception in May 2000 approximately 171,000 people have participated in Walk for Autism Research and collectively 65 events have raised over $18.3 million for autism research.

I am asking you to help by supporting my fund raising efforts with a donation. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference. Together we can make a difference by advancing and accelerating autism research. It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make your donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. If you would prefer, you can also send your tax-deductible contribution to the address listed below. More information on Autism Speaks, its programs and autism in general can be found at their website: www.autismspeaks.org

Any amount, great or small, helps. I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Visit my walking site to sponsor me! Or, join our team: Jacktown Walkers.

No comments: